The original kick scooter just got a whole lot better, making it even more fun for kids and teens alike. Though it’ll never * the internal combustion engine, the Razor A3 will get your child from point a to point B much quicker than on foot alone, and requires just a few scoots of one’s shoes in the process. Plus, it’s a blast to use, as your progeny will likely attest. The Razor A3 is made of aircraft-grade aluminum, a sturdy material that holds up to use and abuse through the years. Razor combined the traditional aluminum construction, however, with a number of recent innovations, including a springless shock-absorbing system that makes bumpy pavement feel smoother than ever and an all-new wheelie bar that * an extra dollop of fun. Add in such details as 125 mm urethane wheels, ABEC-5 high-speed bearings, a patented rear fender brake, and a patented folding mechanism and you have a great kick scooter for virtually any situation. This version of the Razor A3, which supports up to 143 pounds and is recommended for ages 5 and older.
- Classic kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum
- 125 mm inline-style urethane wheels with springless shock-absorbing system
- Features patented rear fender brake for Quick stops; and all-new wheelie bar design
- Patented folding mechanism makes carrying easy
- Recommended for ages 5 and older; supports riders up to 143 pounds