Before the game commences the labyrinth is filled in with all but one of the maze cards supplied. This creates a random pattern of pathways and treasures across the board. The Treasure cards are dealt face down equally to all players. At their turn the player picks up the top card to reveal their assigned treasure. (This is their first goal and they must not look at the rest of the cards until this goal has been achieved.) They then find a pathway to the treasure and travel as far as they are able to along that route. This can be made easier by pushing the “spare” maze card into the board at any one of the marked points. By doing this the maze cards are shifted, thereby creating a new path. A spare card will be pushed from the opposite end of the row; this is the spare card then used by the next player.
Once a player has reached their assigned treasure, their goal is achieved; the treasure card is placed face up and the next card taken to indicate the next treasure to aim for on their subsequent turn. The game continues in this way until one player has found all their treasures and returned home. This enchanting game is attractively designed with cartoon-type characters on both the board and treasure cards. Adults and kids will enjoy the prospect of being able to manipulate the game and knocking their opponents off the board. —Ben King
- A labyrinth with moving walls and treasures to col
- Puzzle measures 69.9 x 49.7cm when complete. Made
- The a-maze-ing game with magical moving walls. Collect all your treasures by creating a clear path
- This item includes 1x Game board, 34x Maze cards, 24x Treasure cards, 4x playing pieces, 1x Set of Instructions
- This game is suitable for 2-4 players
- Suitable for ages 7 years and up.
- Make your way through the labyrinth, avoid the traps and out manoeuvre the other players with clever wall-moving-strategy